Are you looking for the perfect real estate investment opportunity? Then look no further, SVN | SFRhub Advisors presents the best of the best, our featured Single-Family Rental Portfolios and Build-For-Rent Portfolios For Sale, all residing in the hottest real estate markets across the nation, providing the maximum ROI possible. Make sure to check out each single-family rental investment portfolio or build-for-rent investment portfolio to learn more about the demographics, property, location and financial overview. Each of these single-family rental portfolios is an opportunity of a lifetime, so don’t miss out!
Go to www.SFRhub.com to custom search and view additional information!
This 22 Home SFR Investment Portfolio is one of the cleanest investment portfolios on the market and is located in the greater Phoenix Arizona metropolitan area. Excellent opportunity for a buyer to take advantage of Phoenix’s growing rental market, which had a +7% Rental Growth Rate in 2018 and all signs point to continued growth in 2019. Phoenix is one of the hottest areas in the country with homes priced under $250,000 selling within days on market. The average price per home in this portfolio is $231,818. There is a significant hidden value add within this portfolio, with three of the strongest home locations having not been remodeled yet to achieve potential rents & values. It is important to note 3832 E Fairmount Ave, 8455 E Vista Dr, & 1932 E Vine Ave provide an opportunity for an investor to improve revenue with an additional value add investment into these three homes of $100K-$150K in total, which can increase total revenue by $25,000 – $35,000, yielding over a 20% additional return for those three homes alone and significantly increasing the value of each home from a retail sales point of view as well.
- Go to www.SFRhub.com to custom search and view additional information!
- Value Add Opportunity in a strong rent growth environment.
- Clean & Quality homes show pride of ownership, provide minimal R&M and more importantly attract responsible long term residents. Some additional strategic investment could further drive rents & yields even higher.
- Three properties within a portfolio have not been remodeled, creating significant value add potential, pushing revenue over 20% for these three properties & creating value appreciation for the retail resale market.
- SFR Investment Portfolio offers 100% occupied cash flowing portfolio with quality locations & quality tenants
- Phoenix saw over a 7% home price and rental rate appreciation in 2018
Arizona, also known as the Grand Canyon State, is the sixth largest and the 14th most populous of the 50 states. Arizona has been experiencing growth since 2010 with 7 million residents as of 2017, indicating a 9.8% population growth according to the United States Census. The composition of the state’s economy is moderately diverse; although health care, transportation, and government remain the largest sectors. Arizona is home to many Fortune 500 & 100 companies such as Avnet Inc, Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc., PetSmart, and Republic Services Inc to name a few. According to the Eller College of Management in the University of Arizona, the latest 30-year outlook suggests that the state will continue to outpace the nation regarding jobs, population, and real income growth.
Go to www.SFRhub.com to custom search and view additional information!
This 144 Home SFR investment portfolio opportunity located in Montgomery Alabama offers an investor immediate cash flow in the growing Montgomery market. This 144 Home SFR Portfolio can be packaged for an investor with any of our other portfolios in Alabama as well as throughout the country. The average vintage of homes in this portfolio is 1952 but offers spacious square footage of around 1412 sqft per home. There are 4 – 1 bed / 1 bath homes, 27 – 2 bed / 1&2 bath homes, 99 – 3 bed / 1&2 bath homes, 12 – 4 bed / 1 to 3 bath homes and 1 – 6 bed / 3 bath home. These well laid out floor plans range from 430-3652 livable square feet, averaging 1412 SF in total.
- Go to www.SFRhub.com to add a custom search and view additional information
- High 87% Occupancy rate
- Rental rates throughout the portfolio are 13% below market rates
- The average price per home in this portfolio is at a hot $48,817, which is over half the median home values in Montgomery
- Renters Control almost 50% of the Montgomery Housing Market
- Price per sqft for this portfolio is $34 compared to the Montgomery median price of $77 sqft
- Montgomery home annual appreciation rate is at 4.10% over the past year
- Montgomery’s latest annual appreciation rate is higher than 50% of the other cities and towns in Alabama
Montgomery is a relatively large city located in the state of Alabama and is also the state capital. With a population of 199,518 people and 58 constituent neighborhoods, Montgomery is the second largest community in Alabama. With its deep history, Montgomery offers a rich history, incredible job opportunities, and a vibrant nightlife. The city is recognized worldwide for recent downtown revitalization and new urbanism projects. According to Forbes, Montgomery’s major industries are defense and education with a gross metro product of $18 billion. Montgomery’s central location in Alabama’s Black Belt makes it a processing hub for crops such as cotton, peanuts, and soybeans. The city has a large military presence due to Maxwell Air Force Base. The cost of living in the city according to Forbes was about 8% below the national average.
This Build for Rent (BFR) investment portfolio allows a buyer the opportunity to work with a qualified and experienced developer to acquire 210 Build For Rent (BFR) homes (105 duplexes). The community is located in the southeast part of Jacksonville, Florida, in the Mandarin submarket. Lake Water Adult Community will be an active adult, 55+ community with recreational facilities. The desirability of an active adult community has been demonstrated by adjacent communities.
- Age-Restricted 55+ Community
- Part of a 200-acre development that will include a multi-use recreational facility
- Jacksonville had the second strongest job growth of large markets
- A strong economy has led to rent growth and low vacancies
- Estimated 26%+ of the population of Jacksonville is 55+
- Median household income in Jacksonville MSA of $53,958 (2017)
- Major shipping and transportation, from land, air, sea, and rail
- Low historic hurricane threat
- Mayo Clinic and Mayo Hospital recently completed a $125 million expansion for specialized care
- Amazon has opened two new distribution centers
- Landfill being converted to recreational facility/park
- Landfill closure approved
Jacksonville is the largest metro area by landmass in the US, harboring a significantly large regional business center, as well as museums and diverse cultural offerings. Jacksonville is tied together by bridges, crossing rivers to unite residents in the downtown area with the nearby beaches. In addition, residents of Jacksonville can enjoy swimming and surfing, as barrier island beaches are within close proximity.
Florida is widely known as the Sunshine State, but it is also well-known for its business-friendly environment offering low corporate income tax rates and no personal income tax. Low taxes combined with a lower cost of living than other metro areas contribute to these rankings.
The state’s proximity to the ocean influences many aspects of Florida culture and daily life. Tourism is one of the largest sectors of the state economy, pulling in nearly 1.4 million employees in 2016. Tourism, manufacturing, construction, international banking, biomedical and life sciences, healthcare research, simulation training, aerospace and defense, and commercial space travel have contributed to the state’s economic development. Florida’s GDP in 2016 was $216 billion- making it the fourth largest economy in the United States.
Contact Jeff Cline at SVN | SFRhub Advisors
SVN | SFRhub Advisors, LLC
2400 E. Arizona Biltmore Circle
Phoenix, AZ 85016