Are you looking for the perfect real estate investment opportunity? Then look no further, SVN | SFRhub Advisors presents the best of the best, our featured Single-Family Rental Portfolios and Build-For-Rent Portfolios For Sale, all residing in the hottest real estate markets across the nation, providing the maximum ROI possible. Make sure to check out each single-family rental investment portfolio or build-for-rent investment portfolio to learn more about the demographics, property, location and financial overview. Each of these single-family rental portfolios is an opportunity of a lifetime, so don’t miss out!
- Opportunity for immediate cash flow with a 100% occupancy
- Projected market rents allow for value add rent increases of 6.67%
- Current average market rent is $2,190 per home
- Desirable rental floor plans with 91% 4 or 5 bedroom homes
- Located within one of the fastest growing rental markets in the US
- The Valley of the Sun had #1 population growth in US between 2017-2018
- Phoenix saw 3.9% job growth in 2018, one of the top in the country
- Low costs of living and over 300 days of sunshine per year make Phoenix home for many
This 32 home portfolio offers immediate cash flow with a 100% occupancy rate and quality tenants. Being offered by one of the largest SFR operators, this portfolio is one of multiple portfolios being sold by the seller. It is fully cherry-pickable, and can be packaged with properties from the additional portfolios to create a customized portfolio unique to your investment criteria and target markets.
The average market rent in the portfolio is a solid $2,190 per unit, offering stable cash flow with long term tenants. Almost 60% of the homes are 4 bedroom, 31% are 5 bedroom homes and the 9% remaining are 3 bedroom homes, providing a quality mix of floorplans attractive to any type of resident. The average vintage of the homes is 1999, and all homes went through a remodel in 2013. The average dwelling square-footage of this portfolio is a spacious 2,858 SF.
Phoenix is home to the second-fastest growing rent prices in the country, according to RentCafe. Rents per month in Phoenix showed a 7.7% growth in 2018 alone, which is more than any single large metro area besides Las Vegas. With 32 homes in Phoenix, this portfolio is attractive to investors looking to enter one of the top rental & job growth markets in the country.
This post is only valid within 30 days of original posting date and is considered void after this designated time frame.
Contact Jeff Cline at SVN | SFRhub Advisors
SVN | SFRhub Advisors
2400 E. Arizona Biltmore Circle
Phoenix, AZ 85016