Welcome to another #SVNLiveRecap! This week we featured a remarkable investment opportunity in Houston, Texas that highlights market specific NOI optimized floor plans that generate high projected market rents. You won’t be able to find #BFR opportunities like these anywhere else!
Continue reading the SVN | Live Recap to learn more about this opportunity!
Each week, we present an exclusive single-family residential investment portfolio or a build-for-rent investment portfolio on SVN | Live.
In addition, SVN | Live always brings forth incredible opportunities as each week we present our featured single family residential and build-for-rent investment portfolios. We share exclusive financial information and key points of each portfolio showcased.
- Conveniently located close to the Heights, downtown and top job centers in the area, including Texas Medical Center
- Seller has multiple developments at various stages of development to facilitate a programmatic scenario to acquire additional communities in greater Houston
- Project completing first homes January 2020
- Phase II of the project is ready to go to the city for final approval.
- Multiple elevations for each of the 5 floor plans
- Market specific NOI optimized floor plans that have high projected market rents
- Gourmet kitchens with granite countertops and high-end finishes throughout home, yet selected for durability and maintenance
- Contemporary craftsman architectural style with low maintenance landscape package
- 10-year structural home limited warranty
- NeighborhoodScout classifies the lifestyle for the area as Excellent for both Young Single Professionals and Luxury Communities
- The median household income in the neighborhood is just under $84,000
- NeighborhoodScout predicts this neighborhood ranks a 4 out of 5 (5 being the highest) on its Blue Chip Ranking, which ranks the stability of an area. And 5 out of 5 on access to jobs paying over $75,000
Make sure to tune in February 25th for the next SVN | Live!
Contact Jeff Cline at SVN | SFRhub Advisors
SVN | SFRhub Advisors
7310 N. 16th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85020