Are you looking for the perfect real estate investment opportunity? Then look no further, SVN | SFRhub Advisors presents the best of the best, our featured single-family residential portfolios and Build-for-Rent Portfolios For Sale, all residing in the hottest real estate markets across the nation, providing the maximum ROI possible.
Make sure to check out each single-family rental investment portfolio or build-for-rent investment portfolio to learn more about the demographics, property, location and financial overview. Each of these single-family rental portfolios is an opportunity of a lifetime, so don’t miss out!
- For more information visit http://www.SFRhub.com and search for portfolio 100496!
- 2020 ranked #9 Best-Performing City in the USA, according to Milken Institute
- Opportunity to acquire a strong stabilized cap rate in a high-demand TX market
- Majority of homes renovated to similar spec level after purchase in 2017 and 2018
- Cap ex improvements create little to no deferred maintenance for future owner
- New operator can increase current rents by over 8% to reach full market potential
- DFW achieved a 2.8% rent growth over 2019, the first time it outpaced the US norm, and is expected to hold performance over 2020
- Insurance can be decreased to one-third the current amount with a master insurance policy
- 91% of homes are 3-bedroom, statistically the most popular home among renters (JBREC)
- Only one property is currently vacant, creating low vacancy rate of 2.14%
For more information visit http://www.SFRhub.com and search for portfolio 100496!
Introducing a high performing 45 home single-family detached portfolio that is located in the Dallas-Fort Worth TX metro area, which was just recently ranked the #9 Best-Performing City in the USA, according to Milken Institute. This ranking is based on job growth, income growth, and GDP growth. Demand for homes in these areas are high and continuing to increase as DFW sets job-growth highs, according to RentRange’s recent metro report. The high inward migration and shortage of affordable homes has continued to push home prices out-of-reach for many consumers, and created a high demand for single family rentals.
This portfolio contains homes in both Dallas and Tarrant county, across the cities of Dallas, Lancaster, Mesquite, Grand Prairie, Desoto, Fort Worth, Balch Springs, Irving, Garland, and Richardson. The floorplan mix is heavy in 3 bedroom homes (91%) with square footage of all individual homes ranging from 925 to 2,471. High performing properties create a low vacancy rate of only 2.14%, creating an instant cash-flowing asset for the new investor to take advantage of. Current management has successfully leased these homes at solid rents, but there is still opportunity to raise them by nearly 9% to reach their full operating potential at market rate. Insurance expenses can be decreased to one-third the current amount by placing a master insurance policy on the whole portfolio versus each of the individual homes, further adding to the bottom line. Majority of the homes include an attached garage and are single level.
The seller purchased the bulk of the portfolio in 2017 and 2018 and renovated all homes to a similar spec level in the 24 months post-purchase, curing the package of deferred maintenance for the next owner.
Go to SFRhub.com to learn more about this incredible single-family rental portfolio for sale.
This post is only valid within 30 days of original posting date and is considered void after this designated time frame.