Are you looking for the perfect real estate investment opportunity? Then look no further, SVN | SFRhub Advisors presents the best of the best, our featured single-family residential portfolios and Build-for-Rent Portfolios For Sale, all residing in the hottest real estate markets across the nation, providing the maximum ROI possible.
Make sure to check out each single-family rental investment portfolio or build-for-rent investment portfolio to learn more about the demographics, property, location and financial overview. Each of these single-family rental portfolios is an opportunity of a lifetime, so don’t miss out!
- For more info visit http://www.SFRhub.com and search for portfolio 100428!
- Located in the 3rd largest city in the US
- Calumet City has shown 58% growth in the past 5 years
- Opportunity to increase portfolio rents by 20% to market
- Highly demanded rentals that receive multiple applicants when a vacancy arises
- Updated SFRs with detailed cap ex added recently
- High projected average rent of $1318
- Large bottom line increase once buyer covers portfolio with blanket insurance policy
- High stabilized cap rate of 8.67%
- 100% occupancy
- Many of the homes contain additional features, all attracting higher rents than their competition
- Suburb of the Windy City, only 22 miles to Downtown Chicago
- Major Employers include Sam’s Club, Home Depot, Target & Kay Manufacturing
For more info visit http://www.SFRhub.com and search for portfolio 100428!
Chicago, the 3rd largest city in the US, is one of the nation’s 12 largest metropolitan statistical areas. More specifically, Calumet City, an area settled in the bustling southeast Chicago metro, is home to a staggering 58% growth in the past 5 years, proving to be a strongly appreciated market where this portfolio is located.
These 34 detached single-family properties are geographically concentrated, offering an operator ease of management given the close proximity of the homes to one another. With such added efficiencies, property management can operate cost-effectively. The investment homes are located in a high growth submarket and currently leased up with a 100% occupancy rate while offering a value-add opportunity for the Buyer to raise rents almost 20% to market rates, significantly driving NOI growth. The majority of homes were constructed in the 1950s and 1960s, and have all been fully remodeled between 2010 and 2013 with durable, high-quality improvements. Many of the homes have brand new roofs, furnaces, and H2O tanks, along with other capital expenditures put into them within the past couple of years. Many of the properties have additional features far surpassing their stats on paper, including extra basement bedrooms, rear house additions, expansive attics, large yards, and spacious garages, all of which will attract higher rents against their competition. The most populous floor plan in this portfolio is a 3 bedroom, but also has a handful of 2’s and 4’s, projecting to achieve an average rent of $1318.
The owner has taken great care of the homes and kept up good due diligence for the future investor. This value-add portfolio will show much higher returns as the new owner raises rents to market rates, while always using a blanket insurance policy to cut the current rate more than double. These rentals have always shown to be in high demand to the current seller, with hand-selected, professionally vetted tenants from the multiple applicants they attract when a vacancy arises.
Go to SFRhub.com to learn more about this incredible single-family rental portfolio for sale.
This post is only valid within 30 days of original posting date and is considered void after this designated time frame.