Following the Great Recession a new industry was formed: the institutional single family rental industry. Twelve years of record growth later, the industry has had to take a pause and needs to re-assess its best practices to reflect the new reality of COVID-19. IMN has recruited some of the top names in the field to discuss the changes in acquisitions, financing, property management and regulatory compliance for all buy-to-hold, build-to-rent, bond and note investors and fix & flip market participants.
2:00-3:30PM EDT / 11:00AM-12:30PM PDT
Featuring a similar lineup of industry experts you’ve grown to expect at our conferences, the panel will be available for On Demand viewing post event. Participants of the live event will have the opportunity to participate in Q&A with the panel.
Discussion topics include:
- Working Out Your Loans: What An Owner Needs To Know.
- Tenant Best Practices: Non-Payment Of Rent & Eviction Moratoriums.
- State of the SFR Industry: A Return to 2008?
- We Are The Government And We Are Here To Help You: Which Government Programs Should You Be Tapping?
- What Will the Next 3 Months Look For Flip, BTR And SFR Owner? 12 Months?
- Acquisition & Financing In Today’s Market.
- What Issues Are You Seeing In The Build-To-Rent Market?
- Evaluating The Early Returns On Rent Collection.
- Increasing Revenue Via Cutting Expenses: What Are You Planning To Cut Back On?
- Using Maintenance Technology & Best Practices To Keep Your Staff Safe & Save $$.
- Strategies for Re-upping Leases & Finding New Customers During the Crisis: Is Virtual Tour Technology Always The Answer?
See you there!