It’s SVN | Live Monday. This Monday we were incredibly excited to announce we featured a remarkable single-family residential deal in Gainesville, Florida. The properties have recently gone through over $65,000 in capital improvements, decreasing deferred maintenance costs. It is also 100% occupied, providing immediate cash flow upon acquisition! You won’t be able to find other investment opportunities like these anywhere else!
Continue reading the SVN | Live Recap to learn more about this opportunity and contact us today to submit your offer!
- Seller is a 40-year experienced SFR owner and operator
- New owner has option to keep current seller on as PM for the homes in the transition period
- Current rents are market rate, leaving only a potential 3% push for future owner
- Homes and tenant relationships meticulously maintained to high standards
- No band-aid repairs applied – durable forever-rental properties
- All carpet within homes subbed out for vinyl plank flooring, decreasing turn and maintenance costs for a future owner
- Over $65,000 total in capital improvements, decreasing deferred maintenance costs
- Mix of detached and attached SFRs, condominium units, and manufactured homes
- Currently, 100% occupied, providing immediate cash flow upon acquisition
- Current highly-affordable insurance rate can transfer with ownership
We are proud to present a high-performing, 32 unit SFR investment portfolio in metro Gainesville FL, being sold by an experienced SFR owner and operator. Containing 7 condominium units, 3 manufactured homes, 2 townhomes, and 20 single-family detached homes, all units are currently 100% occupied, providing immediate cash flow upon acquisition. Over $65,000 in capital improvements has been spent to keep all homes at a high standard of quality and decreased deferred maintenance costs for a new investor. This allows these properties to demand high market rents, further increasing the bottom line.
With the seller’s expertise in SFR management, he has always pushed rents to market rates and kept the portfolio at the highest level of performance possible. Projected market rates are therefore only a 3% increase from current rents. All homes were purchased in the last 7-8 years and fully renovated when they were acquired. The seller has 40 years of experience owning and operating detached and attached SFRs, as well as mobile homes, as he began in property management at the young age of 22. The new owner may choose to keep the seller on as manager for the homes in the transition to a permanent PM. The current and included insurance policy on the homes provides the new owner to acquire a highly-affordable rate that will transfer with ownership.
The seller’s top priority while owning these homes was to take care of the homes and tenants as if they were their own, and never simply apply “band-aid” repairs. By meticulously maintaining these homes to high standards, the goal was to create durable, forever-rental properties.