Take a look at this 48 home SFR Investment Portfolio in one of the fastest growing rental markets in the United States. The growing Phoenix job market is attracting many across the nation, leading to an average rent increase of about 8.3%, as the market continues pushing the rent. With quality tenants in place, 100% occupancy rate, and renovated homes, this Single-family Residential Portfolio is a reliable addition to any well rounded investment strategy.
• For more information, please visit http://www.SFRhub.com and search for portfolio 100058!
• Competitive seller financing available
• Portfolio offers 100% occupied cash flowing homes in the thriving Phoenix market.
• Homes priced 42% lower than the Medium home price in Phoenix
• Ideal mix of renter’s choice 2-3 bedroom homes with average sqft of 1206.
• Close access to major arterial streets, freeways (I-10,51,101, & 202), and the Valley at large.
• Phoenix average rent increased the most among the largest renter hubs, by 8.3 percent.
• All properties have undergone renovations and are in excellent condition.
• Quality tenants in place and Seller continues to push rents
• Value Add with further rental increases in a growing market.
• Maricopa County has ranked fastest growing county in the Nation in recent years
• Phoenix is 2nd highest in job growth nationwide
• Phoenix had the highest rent growth in the country YOY and predicted to continue to be #1
For more information, please visit www.SFRhub.com and search for portfolio 100058!
This 48 Home SFR Investment Portfolio is located in the greater Phoenix Arizona metropolitan area, one of the hottest markets in the country, even during the pandemic. Excellent opportunity for a buyer to take advantage of Phoenix’s growing rental market, which had a +7% Rental Growth Rate from 2018 and continued growth in 2019 by another 10% up to February of 2020 according to Rentcafe.com. Phoenix is one of the hottest areas in the country with homes priced under $300,000 selling within days on market. The average price per home in this portfolio is $176,875, which is 42% lower than the Phoenix market sale price average according to Redfin.com.
The homes, with an average age of 1976, are in excellent condition with recent renovations. Current owner has done a tremendous job of leasing to quality tenants, keeping costs down, and providing clean & quality homes for his residents. These homes reside around the Phoenix metropolitan area, providing close access to major arterial streets, freeways (I-10,51,101, & 202), and the Valley at large. This 48 Home SFR Investment Portfolio offers 100% occupied cash flowing portfolio in a thriving market that will continue to see steady rent growth as supply is diminishing, cost of ownership is outpacing demand and population growth nearing 200 people per day immigrating to the metro area all point to Phoenix being a strong rental growth environment.
The majority of the properties throughout the portfolio are 2 to 3 bedrooms and 1.5 to 2.5 baths and a mix of 1 & 2 level homes ranging in livable square feet from about 875/SF to 1620/SF, averaging 1206/SF. Phoenix average rent increased the most among the largest renter hubs, by 8.3 percent according to RentCafe. Rents throughout the portfolio are strong, averaging $1392 per month and are continuously being pushed to market at lease end dates and renewals. These rents should continue to see significant growth as Phoenix continues to lead the country in rent, value, & economic growth. Also available is competitive Seller Financing for 3 years with 25% down at 5.5% year 1, 6% year 2 & 6.5% year 3.
Also known as the Valley of the Sun, Phoenix averages approximately 300 days of sunshine and is famous for its location within the sunniest region in the world. As of 2014, the cities top five industries were: Real Estate ($35.5B), Finance and Insurance ($18.8B), Manufacturing ($18.2B), Retail Trade ($16.6B), and Health Care ($16.6B). Since 2014, the Phoenix Market has seen a significant increase in both Biotech and large technology-based companies setting up shop here given the rising costs and lack of affordability in the traditional tech hubs on the west coast.
This post is only valid within 30 days of original posting date and is considered void after this designated time frame.
Local Broker License Information: http://www.sfrhub.com/realstatelicensing
All SVN® Offices Independently Owned & Operated